After the dinosaur park I came home and decided to clean the house. One thing lead to another and I had all the chairs and rugs outside to clean the floors. Right now my house is spotless (by Christa's definition, not my mothers). I am sure it wont last long but man it feels nice for today. But my back HURTS!!!!! I cant even move now.
Another thing that happened this week was that we got another couch. We went looking for a recliner to have a little extra seating upstairs. A few weeks ago we had Grandma and Grandpa sitting on the Cuddle Sac and they just didnt look that comfy! So anyway we found an awesome couch on Clearance because someone bought it and it didnt fit in their basement. We got a killer deal and ended up with 2 recliners instead of one- for the price of one. Again I must say RC Willey Rocks. This is my one big splurge from my bonus this year. the best part for Brett was the fact that its electric. Up and Down, Up and Down, Up and Down...... He had a miserable time couch shopping again. Its a big joke now to tell him we are going couch shopping. On the way there we didnt tell him where we were going and when he saw RC willeys he just groaned! anyway we LOVE it!!! Now have extra seats.
Doesnt brett just look cute playing basketball on the Playstation with is daddy.
With the new couch we decided to make some room for Brett and the baby to play. We also decided to put Justin's boflex downstairs becuase it will be like 100 degrees up here this summer. So we made this cute little play area for Brett and his new brother.
With everything we did today and how my back feels tomorrow I am not doing anything at all!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment