Friday, February 12, 2010

March 5th!!!!!



The Midwife said that anytime after the start of week 39 he would schedule an induction but it was up to me. Thats still 3 weeks away but since Brett was so over due I was happy to hear this news. I said I would like to get it on the schedule. I am very much wanting to be in control of everything and this wait and see approach just isnt for me. I think going into a very fast labor scares me the most because it was all so fast with Brett. I would much rather know what time to be there and have child care provided for Brett vs. going in the middle of the night and not having a sure thing set up for Brett. I dont want him in the room thats for sure! so we set that date for Friday March 5th!!!!! 3 weeks from today! Its 1 week early but it will work! I feel good just having this date in my head. Its on a Friday and Justin is off school, my parents dont work on Fridays, and a weekend for the inlaws as well so I figure Brett will be taken care of. The biggest negative is that its the first week of Brett's new school. So on that day I am hoping we can still get him to his new school. Of course there is always that chance of getting bumped due to emergancys and things like that but as for now we are planning on it!

Brett is having his valentines party at school today. He was so very excited to go today. We made his box a few weeks back. He colored it all himself and was so proud of it. I noticed that a lot of them at school were made by their parents I am glad he did it himself. He also wrote his name on 30 little cards. For a 4 year old thats tough work! I got him a few easy bake oven mixes and a puzzle for V-day! Jusitn and I agreed not to do anything this year with the couch fiasco and baby stuff- so its not very romantic but has to be better than last years valentines when he was in the hospital after having his appendix out!

1 comment:

morgan said...

YAY! That is exciting! It'll be here before you know it! Have you decided on a name yet?