I havent have this much time off work Ever!!! Today after I closed my laptop for the last time I thought I can handle this. Now its 4 hours later and I have already checked my work email again. Would hate to return to a full inbox =) Its going to take a little adjusting too. Tomorrow is my first full day off- other than I have a Dr. appointment. Now I can start just enjoying my Brett and the nameless new baby in a week.....
so yesterday we were pretty set on the name Collin. Then justin was at work talking to another professor that he is friends with and he started talking about collin- his son. So you guessed it, there goes that name. Anyway Justin came home last night and we made a spreadsheet (this is how we picked out our house as well). It had each name, all the spellings and rankings as well as his rank and my rank. From there we added middle names and rankings for the names with the middles names. At this point we have a top 6 names but we are still undecided! I just love that fact that this has turned into a spreadsheet with numerical rankings. That is sooooo Justin and sooo why I love him so much.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment