Okay so we are still awaiting our refund from the place we ordered the couches from at first. They processed the debit in front of Justin and we have a receipt. I think by Saturday it should be here or we will have to call again. I am still fuming at them.
But the good news is that the new couches actually are going to be cheaper than the first set we ordered!!!!!! I noticed them online on RC Willeys on a great sale. 400.00 off the price we paid!!! I called and they are giving us 427.00 back!!!! So while we thought we were spending 250 more than planned we are now spending 150 less and we have couches. Stuff like this never happens to me. It was just random that I even looked. I just have to say that anything bad I have ever said about RC Willey's I take back! Justin just has to go in tomorrow since they were on his card and get it reversed.
I know you are all sick of hearing about the couches! I am just trying to concentrate on that instead of feeling icky huge and pregnant! Its an outlet.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment