Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spoiled Baby/Spoiled Mommy

The girls at work (lynette, melissa, kaye, kristen, and tonia) and my friend Chris totally spoiled the baby this week. I tell you, this little boy with no name is going to be styling in all his new clothes. Thank you!!!!!


Just another picture of Brett playing easy bake.


This was a while back but Brett was very intently putting sprinkles on a cake. Lets just say it took a LONG time but it was so yummy. Of course Brett did not eat any of the cake, but he sure had a blast making it.


Now as far as I am concerned I am spoiled as well. A very long time ago the Lion King came to the capital theatre and Justin and I were so mad we missed it. I am not sure what year it was but it was before Brett was born. We just found out its come back and we got Tickets!!!! I get to go with my 2 favorite boys (I can still say that this week) September 5th. So its a birthday/anniversary gift. We spent a little extra to get good seats so Brett would enjoy. We are 7 rows back center! I cant wait! Its a Sunday matinee and I will be begging for a babysitter!

3 comments:

Penny said...

All us girls at work got tickets and are going as well. I know my girls are going to be mad at me for going without them. I hope it's as good as "Wicked".

Chelsea said...

where are you seeing the lion king?! i would LOVE to see that

Chelsea said...

okay i reread your post--capitol theatre. how did you get tix? the website says they don't go on sale until next saturday!