I would have never guessed after what happened Friday with the couches we ordered that I would have new couches in my living room by Saturday!!!! Anyway Friday we went marathon couch shopping (lets just say this is not Brett's favorite activity). Then Friday night we found the same couches we ordered on KSL classified for sale- used. We decided to go and see them Saturday morning to see if we even liked them or not. We found a web site that had them brand new for only 50.00 more than the ones that were being sold used. Anyway we decided we liked them and then on the way home stopped at a furniture store. We got back in the car and saw RC Willey's across the street. We had already been to the one in Syracuse the day before but Justin thought lets just try this one. Anyway we walked in and found couches that Justin loved within 10 minutes. I was still mixed about what to do but when the sales man said that we could have them by 6 pm that night I was sold!!!!!! They are a different style than what we originally intended for the room but they were the right color. They are also a lot better quality and 100% more comfy than the ones we were going to get. Brett sat on them and said this is it! They were put on a truck that afternoon and we picked them up at 6 pm. It was like Christmas all over again. After we got them home I was very happy with our purchase. Its a pretty dark room so it was tough to get pictures. But it is so nice to have couches. Merry Christmas to me!!!!! (oh and Justin and Brett too)




So we still have to wait and see about the other store refunding the money but in the meantime its so nice to have a place to sit in the front room. I need to go and buy a book to read by the fire.
1 comment:
I LOVE your couches. They look so pretty in there. I think you have great taste in design.
Post a Comment