Well I guess my negative feelings about these couches were right. I was told Tuesday that the couches we ordered where on a truck for sure and would be here Thursday or Friday. I said I would believe it when I see it.... and guess what they are not here!!!!! They are now saying they are not even made yet. So tell me, how does a couch go from being made on a truck assigned to a driver to not even being made. I think we got lied to. They have said they will give us our deposit back via card reversal and it should show up next week- but I just dont trust them ! I am so mad! Its been over a month and a half since we have had couches. So now the million dollar question is....will we ever see our money back?
So I guess its back to couch shopping. Brett does not enjoy this process at all so wish us luck!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
3 comments:
Oh no! I hope it all gets straightened out asap! Good luck!
Make sure you file a dispute with the bank if you used a bank credit card. They will have the money back into your account in three days and they will go after the company. I am so sorry you have had this added stress to your life right now.
Make sure you file a dispute with the bank if you used a bank credit card. They will have the money back into your account in three days and they will go after the company. I am so sorry you have had this added stress to your life right now.
Post a Comment