Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blood test results...finally!

The good news is that on the 3rd try the results finally came back normal. Brett's platelets are coming back down- still high but headed in the right direction and everything else was normal. It seems like we must have just picked a rotten day to test the first place as he was fighting an infection of some sort. So while I wish we had a better understanding of his outbursts I am grateful to have a healthy boy!!!!

Brett has had a rotten week this week at school. I am not sure if he is just overly excited for valentines day or getting excited for only have 11 days left at his current school. Its been rough. The other day I laughed when he got sent home with a paper where he had to write "I will only kick balls" over and over again. I think this is a sign of things to come. I am in realization Brett's just going to be a tough cookie but worth every battle we have with him!

12 work days left and counting down, 29 more days until my due date and counting down. I really wish time could speed up just for the next 2 weeks and then go really really slowly after that!

No comments: