Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boys!

I guess I really dont understand boys (or men for that matter) very well. First of all Brett and his friend Seth love to play video games together. Thats all they want to do. When I was little I use to love to play barbies, my little ponies, etc. The fun part of that is that you could interact with the other person playing. These boys just like to play video games which provide no interaction at all. The other day they played at Seth's house and came over begging to play Scooby Doo on the Wii. I said fine and then later asked Brett what they had done at Seth's house and found out they had played 45 minutes of video games there as well. The other thing that I think is weird is that ever since Brett and his dad won the game and unlocked the ability to change players midgame- that is all Brett and Seth do. Maybe its like when I use to change barbie doll clothes. The game never goes anywhere because I keep hearing- I need to change players, over and over again.



So right now for Brett it goes from video games to Easy Bake Oven. Seth ran over our house after school today saying- I heard you have an EAsy Bake Oven can we please do it..... So we made cookies. while they were cooking they would go play Scooby Doo then come back down and get their cookies. Its just such a weird mix video games and baking. Brett told Seth not to ask for an Easy Bake for Christmas because its just too big of a gift for Santa to bring (this came from not getting a 4 wheeler) After dinner Brett took time to teach his daddy how to make cookies as well.



Blood test results today for Brett indicated that his white blood cell count is now within normal, however his platelet count is still high. They had more tests that hadnt came back yet that should help us understand that more. They said 3 days for those. so still no answers but at least it was closer to normal this time.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I think it is so cool that you would get Brett an easy bake oven. I loved mine growing up and infact found out early in my youth that fried bologna in the easy bake really stinks your house up.