Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Valentines Day (a little early)

Today I was surprised by my husband with an edible arrangement of fruit flowers. This arrangement included CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES! I was in heaven! Justin and I agreed not to do anything for valentines but he surprised me anyway. What a sweetheart. I shared one strawberry with him and ate the rest myself. Brett cant eat chocolate right now due to his tummy and so he didnt even want any. What a great night! The rest of the fruit was great as well. Everything was so fresh. You would never have known its the middle of winter. Thanks Sweetheart!




Brett got spoiled by his friends at school. He came home with a very heavy box full of valentines. We asked him if he had a crush on anyone, and had to explain what that meant. Then we asked him if he would ever get married and he said "NO I will sleep alone forever"

We got some nice pillows for our couches since its so brown in the room now. Its funny because Justin HATED pillows due to our last couch but insisted on getting them. They look great and match perfect! Justin has a great eye.



So to answer a few questions I have had by email comments.....

1. The baby has no name still- we are not any closer than we were 6 months ago.

2. The money for the place that sold us the couches that dont exist is still not there. I am going to give them 5 business days before I get too crazy since Justin did see them process the credit and has a receipt from the credit card machine. (RC Willeys gave us our 427.00 back today)

No comments: