Last night I took brett in for stomach aches. Has been having a stomach ache for 3 weeks now. Right above his belly button and under his rib cage. Its bad in the mornings and at bed time but during the days he never complained at all. The Physicians assistant diagnosed him as having GERD- which is acid reflux saying his esophogas is inflamed. She said to medicate him for 2 weeks with an acid stopper and see if that helps. So now we just wait and see. I went to get the prescription today and even with insurance it was 50.00! Ouch! I really hope it works. I did a google search about it and found out that GERD can cause a high platelet count! Maybe the 2 are related!
So after today I have 10 more days of work left before maternity leave. I have a great job so I am not sure why I am counting down but I am so ready to be done with work. I just want to stay in my PJ's all day and spend extra time with brett! I drive to Sandy a lot and yesterday after I got out of my car I could barley walk. Then on the way home rushing to get Brett to the dr. I about peed my pants. I just dont have the energy to pull this off anymore. I am at 36 weeks- so 4 more to go........
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment