Monday, March 1, 2010

Brett's First Day of Preschool

Brett started his new preschool today. On Sunday we went out and bought him some new short sleeve shirts that covered his Belly. He has grown so much (or I have shrunk them all) that his tummy stuck out of most shirts. Anyway he had all these new shirts including: power rangers, toy story, batman lego, etc. But guess what he picked for his first day of school shirt..... Im the big brother! It was very sweet. Later in the day he also sung a song about starting his new school and being a good big brother! Lets hope this attitude lasts. He is very excited about it right now and just ready to meet the new baby.

Anyway he woke up and got dressed right away with no fight. It was a little early but he was able to stay calm. When we got there he was so good. He got a little nervous and hung on to me for a moment but when it was time to leave he let me go. He did a great job conquering his fear. I picked him up at noon. The teacher brings them all out to the front and he was inline marching just as cute as can be. He said he had a good day but that one kid told him they were going to beat him up. Guess it happens everywhere.

It has just amazed me how well brett has been doing since we have been home. Its only been a week now but I can see that this was the right choice!

As far as the baby goes things are going well. The baby is growing on course and I am just ready to evict him from my body. The only concern right now is that the cord is showing to be around the neck in the ultrasound. The midwife indicated that as long as he is still active and we are okay. So far so good. I have another appointment Wednesday for a non stress test and ultra sound- then everything is set for Friday. I am secretly (okay so its not a secret) hoping that he comes earlier than friday because I just cant stand it anymore- but so far just a few pains here and there but nothing lasting. Today was made better because justin brought home fresh Farr's peanutbutter and chocolate icecream.

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a great husband you have. Hows the name game coming along?
I love the name Britton. Then you would have a Britt and a Brett. Yeah to confusing. Good luck and I can't wait to meat him.