Its still a bit cold outside but when the sun comes out all the kids in the neighborhood are out in the dirt pile across the street. The other day brett came in for a piece of cheese and a bowl to catch a mouse in. As he ran out the door I heard his scream. I got cheese Zach put poison on it. I had to send justin over to find out what they were talking about. It was just a concoction of stickers and something else and not real poison but you never know. Brett is always the youngest over there so there has been a few issues when its bed time for him and no one else but for the most part its so fun for him to have that to do. He came in tonight saying. That was the funnest ever. alls they do is dig holes but it keeps them happy. If someone ever builds a house there the kids would be lost and bored.
Today Caleb seemed interested in swatting at a toy. It was very cute. Hes not coordinated yet but got it a few times. Caleb has started to show us a fussy side. From about 7-11 at night he likes to eat about every hour just a little bit and then cries in between. He is dry, clean, full, and being loved but he just cant seem to figure out how to get himself to sleep. Once he finally hits la la land he does pretty good at night. He wakes up every 2-3 hours for a bottle but goes right back to sleep (knock on wood)
Jealous moment for today..... I was in Brett's room trying to unwind the strings for his blinds and he was playing on the dirt hill. I saw him fall pretty hard on a piece of cement and start crying. I found the safest quickest place to lay down Caleb and it was on a blanket with a superhero that was Brett's. When Brett got inside and saw him he said thats not fair to put him on a blanket in my room- you should have put him in his crib. I asked why and he said because he likes superheros so much and its not fair for them (the superheros) to get spit up on them from the baby because thats just gross.
No comments:
Post a Comment