Brett has been such a good big brother so far. He doesnt really want to hold him or anything but yet every once in a while you will catch him starring at him. Its very sweet.
Brett and Caleb look so much alike. I couldnt find the best pictures to show this but here is one of Brett. The first thing justin and I both said when he was born was- wow he looks just like Brett.
Caleb
Brett


Caleb
Brett
Well yesterday I blogged that Caleb was an angel who didnt cry much..... jinxed myself- he cries. He was up last night from 9-midnight just wailing! Thank goodness for all the help we had. Today I was able to take a 3 hour nap while Brett was at school and the baby was sleeping. Poor justin didnt have the luxury. Tomorrow he has class from 830-1030, 1230-230, and 7-9. He is going to be exhausted!
3 comments:
Wow they really look so much alike. I even think the one cousin (the one holding Caleb looks like he could be one of yours to.) Wishing you a great night tonight.
Haha! I was going to start out by saying "wow, they really look so much alike" but now I won't since my mom already put that! They both are so adorable! You can definitely tell they are brothers! Caleb is making me SO baby hungry! :) Hope you sleep good tonight!
Christa-
I saw this blog about siblings and new babies and thought it might help you. http://www.oneshetwoshe.com/2010/03/siblings-part-1-someone-new-in-town.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+OrSoSheSays+%28Or+so+she+says...%29
Post a Comment