Monday, March 22, 2010

Popcorn/Caleb Photos

I just wanted to comment about how much Brett is like his mommy. I get told all the time how he is so much like his daddy but I finally figured out how he is like me as well. Anyway it has to do with popcorn. I love popcorn and always have. Justin has enjoyed a bowl or 2 but does not have the same passion about it as me. But Brett is like me in this instance. I took him to Alice and Wonderland on Friday (weird movie) while Justin watched Caleb. It was a perfect mommy/son date. Brett sat still the entire movie fixed to the screen eating his popcorn. Then tonight we watched the final Indiana Jones and brett ate an entire bag. Its not something to be proud of but I am happy he is taking after me as well. By the way Brett is still doing so good at home. we have had a few minor instances but no more than any other normal 4 year old kid. Brett seems happy right now and its making my life so much easier to see him happy!



Caleb has been a Weber kid so far but dont worry he wears red too.




So check out these 2 sleepy smile pictures of Brett and Caleb. Maybe I am just nuts but dont you think they look alike? There are days I think I am looking at Brett and other days I think they look nothing alike. Its hard to remember Brett as a baby.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Popcorn is my favoritest treat too. I would have it over ice cream any day. YES they look so much alike.