Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lazy Dayz

Caleb is starting to smile when you get him at the right moment. He has about 3 times a day that he is in a perfect happy mood. But I have been unable to capture it on camera.

Well today Brett and I successfully stayed in our PJ's all day. I know that sounds horrible but since I only have 2.5 weeks left of staying at home I am taking advantage of the time off. Its going to be way too soon before I have to wake up early and go to work every day. Caleb however got dressed today. His clothing is too cute and going to be too small in no time at all. Poor justin had to work all day. Anyway Brett and I had a relaxing morning putting laundry away and playing Wii. then in the afternoon we had plans to do 2 activities and ended up getting side tracked and doing something completely different. He ended up making a patchwork house out of a box from the basement. that lead to it being a restaurant and having a menu. He called me Server Lady and ordered off the menu. Then he would say excuse me server lady where is your restroom. He also asked for the elevator. After his snack was served I told him I was having snack as well and I turned into Server who is eating snack. Anyway we had a blast with this game today.

No comments: