Friday, March 19, 2010

Too many boys

Okay so I have a headache! I have been outnumbered by boys! Today was nice because my parents come up for a visit while their recalled Toyota was fixed. While they were here the house was so quiet. Caleb was sound asleep and Brett was at school for half of it. Brett came home and was hyper but it wasnt too bad. But around 330 pm brett had a play date with his old pal from day care Samuel. Lets just say these 2 boys were so excited to see each other they still havent calmed down. It was insane. Justin was sleeping because he is sick and was working all day, Brett and Samuel were crazy hyper and Caleb was crying. Brett had the time of his life with his pal he missed but OMG!!!! About 2 hours into it they were tired enough they started to relax around each other. Headache city. Samuel is a great kid and both his parents are engineers like brett's daddy. Brett really likes that. He and Brett are two peas in a pod.






My parents came to see Caleb and brett today. Caleb barley opened his eyes for them. I snapped some shots to prove that Caleb does open his eyes. He is such a good baby (knock on wood). He sleeps only short spurts at night but goes right back to bed and he seems to have such a good temper. I am sure that will change but so far so good.




So I was calling around to see if I could get brett into spring soccer. I didnt realize that when you signed them up for fall they automatically play in spring. I was ready to fill out the paperwork and pay 50.00 but then today his coach called saying that his first game was April 10th. I didnt realize he got to play again. I guess I will find out why no one showed up to the last game afterall.

Update: The playdate was suppose to be for 2.5 hours they picked him up 5 hours later!!!!!! Brett said "yia yia/papou this morning. Samuel this afternoon and night- Its my Lucky day". The night before had been a rough one for Brett. Dad was sick and mom was tired so he watched a lot of TV and it caught up with him at bedtime when he was sent to bed an hour early with no show/routine like usual due to a toy throwing incident. So to hear he had such a good day made me happy- regardless of the headache I have.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

ok i know i commented about this on your FB status already but they seriously dropped him off at 330 and didn't pick him up until 830?! WTH!!! i am totally flabbergasted!!