Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brothers

Brett is such a good big brother. He loves to go and check on Caleb when he is asleep in his crib. Brett is pretty soft with him and seems very proud of him already. He calls him Caleb Wayleb. My name for him is squeaky monkey. There has only been one instance where Brett seemed jealous so far. I had put a picture of Caleb in a frame that use to contain a picture of Brett. There were 3 pictures there and 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6. I took out the 4x6 and left the 2 larger pictures. Brett noticed it the next morning and was upset the he couldnt see his picture anymore. I had to switch it back to brett! Guess I need a few new picture frames. Brett also is going that that "i dont want to snuggle phase" but if you are holding Caleb he likes to snuggle. As far as I am concerned he is the best big brother around!






A few nights ago the weather was so nice that the entire neighborhood was playing outside in the dirt pile across the street. Brett loved being out there for 2 days straight with lots of kids to dig with. Brett was by far the youngest but seemed just fine with everyone. Its suppose to be 60 this week and I cant wait. Brett has been a little cooped up with staying at home and a new baby.

No comments: