Saturday, January 30, 2010

Misc.... Couches and Waldo

I have posted a picture of the couches that are suppose to be in my living room. Obviously from this post you can tell from my tone they ARE NOT in my living room so this picture is the best I have. I am starting to get really, really mad. Justin is holding me back from going "hormonal" on the store who we ordered from but they are not even returning my inquiries right now. Yesterday I called twice and they said they would call me back and never did. They are saying that the couch is on a truck and the love seat is still being made. I really hope to have couches before the baby comes so that if someone comes over to visit they have a place to sit down.



Last night we went to another Weber State Game. Weber demolished their opponents and we had a blast. Brett and I went on a treat run and ran into Waldo the Wildcat. He gave him five and then we got in line for Churros. While we were in line. Waldo snuck up behind us and tried to steal our popcorn when Brett turned around Waldo was like an inch from his face. Brett was so excited. He got to give him "five" twice in a row. We didnt make it to the end of the game as it was past someones bedtime (and he was jumping up and down a little to much) but it was still a very fun night.

Tomorrow we are headed to Salt Lake to see the Gravity Slashers Motorcycle Jumping at the Energy Solutions Arena. Brett is very excited. I am hoping he learned about staying in his seat better after we left Weber early last night.

No comments: