Just writing this post to vent about our couches, or lack thereof. So they were suppose to be delivered the week of January 11th. I called Monday and they didnt have an answer. yesterday I was told to call back and when I did they still didnt know. The guy on the phone said "I dont have the time or knowledge to look that up for you" So today I called back and they tell me that factory that ships them out was closed from December 24th until January 11th and they didnt call or anything to tell us. They said they will probably ship next week and that we will have them around the 25th!!!!! That is a long time away. We dont use that room a lot but its right when you walk into the house and now that they are gone I realize that I sit in that room more than I thought. After more research about the company we ordered them from (we heard about them from a friend of a friend) I found they have horrible ratings. If you google them there is a site that is very current with 6 unhappy customers, no happy ones. One of them mentioned that they were told the factory was closed as well but at a different time of year. Also if you go to the BBB they have an F rating. It stated they have over 20 complaints. So I am starting to freak out a little bit (okay a lot) about my new couches. We have paid them a deposit and do not have anything in writing. So keep your fingers crossed that we get couches or our money back. Right now I am just waiting and will call back next week to see if they shipped.
In other news we have 8 weeks left until the due date. I am getting extremely anxious about that as well. The baby's room is ready but I still cant picture a real baby being in there.
On the Brett front he is doing really well this week. Today he had a great experience using his words and not his fists with a little boy who took his toy. It was a big win for him!
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment