Now our couches have been pushed back until next Thursday. The good news is that I have managed to get free delivery (if they ever show up and uphold their verbal offer of free delivery). They said that they are still being manufactured and that they will load on a truck on Sunday in California. I will be able to call back on Monday to see if they are on the truck. The people I speak to are very nice but I am still worried about all the complaints. I sure hope we get the couches soon.
Brett got sent home from school today sick. The owner of the school said that in all her years she has never seen anyone puke as much up at one time as Brett today. I asked if they had any ritz crackers today (that was the last cause of puke) and they had not. They said he had the most excellent day and then while they were painting he just said it tummy hurt and ran for the bathroom. He did not make it and I heard all about his puke going behind the sink sliding down the walls. Poor kid. anyway I was in Sandy and Justin was in class so it took a while for me to get him. He came home and wanted to play with toys. He did not want to watch a movie. I let him play with toys for a minute but you could just see he didnt feel well. His little face was white as a ghost with bright red checks. He doesnt have a fever and he has not thrown up again but you can just see it in his eyes. He has had a few sips of water. Brett is too tough of a kid to admit that he is sick. He and his daddy are watching a movie right now before justin has to run to night classes and then his daddy is going to stay home with him tomorrow. thank goodness its almost the weekend. I asked Brett if he would rather have me home with him a 1/2 day and then his daddy a 1/2 day and he said NO NO NO NO. I want my daddy! I am grateful Justin is such a good daddy and that Brett loves to be with him. It kinda makes me sad that he wants his daddy and not me when he is sick though. I am usually the one who gets the sick cuddles.
Icky Update- Well as soon as his daddy left to go teach night classes Brett decided it was time to throw up his water and the rest of his lunch! I havent thrown up for a few weeks now and I must say that I got very very very close tonight. If i ever throw up again it will be too soon. So tomorrow I will be staying home with him for the first half of the day and Justin the second half. Justin has one meeting in the morning he was going to take Brett to but I am thinking he probably just needs to stay home. My poor baby.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment