So I had to donate a little of my Christmas Money for Justin's jeep to get enough cash together that day. Anyway since I gave up my hair cut Justin volunteered to give me one. This is actually the 2nd time he has cut my hair in the last 12 years. Anyway I added a few pictures. I must admit he didnt do half bad using Brett's safety scissors to cut it (my dollar tree scissors just didnt work very well). I joke about it because I really could have went out and got a haircut but it was fun watching Dr. Engineer getting it perfectly straight. Justin doesn't like it when things are uneven so lets just say it was a long hair cut, but a great moment in our relationship. I also added some pictures of Brett and my "construx" projects. I built a plane from the ground up and was very proud. Brett loves building things and then modifying to make it cooler.
A few more jeep pictures- notice the round headlights. Justin is a jeep "snob" who insisted on round headlights.
You know when you said maybe this pregnancy has affected your brain. Well woman it has. What person would let their husband cut their hair? I would end up being bald and on purpose. You are very trusting and must have a great husband and I will add that he did a great job. I can see him taking a second job at dollor cuts now.
2 comments:
You know when you said maybe this pregnancy has affected your brain. Well woman it has. What person would let their husband cut their hair? I would end up being bald and on purpose. You are very trusting and must have a great husband and I will add that he did a great job. I can see him taking a second job at dollor cuts now.
Hey, sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been so busy that I have been reading your blog through google reader, and never have a chance to comment.
Things seem to be going well at your house. The episode with Brett seems crazy.
I can't wait to see your new couches, progress on the jeep, etc.
I love the babies room and you are so good to get it done early.
Thanks for keeping your blog up so I can see how your doing!! Merry Christmas & Happy New year!
P.S. I do like the haircut.
Post a Comment