Well the good news is that Brett's iron and glucose levels came out perfect. The bad news is the blood tests came up with a concern and he has to give more blood now! There are numerous possibilities but the number one thing (and what I really hope it turns out to be) is dehydration. The Dr. called and gave us orders to take the next 2 days and make sure he drinks a ton of liquids. Then we have to go to the hospital friday to have his blood drawn again. I am so sad that he has to go through that again. He made it through it and now that he knows what it is I am not sure if it will be easier or harder. I have however decided not to tell him in advance. So on Friday it will be a surprise. I already feel guilty. Anyway they really just need another test to rule that out before looking at other things. keep your figures crossed that is all it is. So now we have one order from the dr. and that is to keep him hydrated and guess what Brett has been doing tonight... throwing up! He had a bit of a cough today and it got all caught up in his throat and once he started throwing up he couldnt stop. Let me just say I will never eat another pickle again. (He also did this, this morning). After the incident I got him to eat 2 Popsicle and he is working on a sprite now. Not exactly healthy but it is liquid.

In other news we should have the couch this week. The store said that the love seat was not complete yet but they agreed to deliver the couch first and then we could get our love seat in a few weeks. I will believe it when I see it but at least its a glimmer of hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment