A friend of mine from college recently got in touch with me on Facebook and posted these pictures from our days at Weber State in Wasatch Hall. I must say it was fun to look back at them. We had such a blast in the dorms. All the girls were on the 2nd floor and Justin lived up on the 3rd floor. That is how we met. I can only say that looking back I was a lot skinnier than I remember. It was all those late night runs to Jake's Over the Top for french fries and Mint Oreo Shakes that must have caught up with me over the years.


Not everyone remembers how Justin looked when I first met him. He had long hair and was ready to flunk out of school because he would forget to go to class. It is amazing how much time has changed us both. I gained weight and he decided he loved school. Justin now cuts his own hair as short as he can get it and has a PhD and 2 Masters Degrees. Who knew it would turn into such a great adult. He was a very fun 19 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment