Sunday, March 21, 2010

Look Grandpa, I do cry!

Grandpa Jackson came to visit and he doesn't believe that Caleb would ever cry. He is such a calm kid when he is around. This is just proof that he does in fact cry....



I also just wanted to say what wonderful neighbors I have. We had 2 neighbors bring us dinner the week Caleb was born. Not only did they bring dinner for that night for all of us including my folks and friend who was visiting, but they also brought a lasagna for the following night, and homemade spaghetti sauce for the night after. With that we got fresh bread, dessert and fresh fruit. Oh and diapers/whips and a toy to top it off. Plus one of those nice ladies is also transporting Brett to and from preschool. Brett loves being picked up with 2 other kids. Its like riding the school bus. He is such a big boy. It was all so nice. Then another neighbor who I had asked to do letters for Caleb's wall ended up giving them to us for free plus a gift and Easter cookies. We have never been all that social with the neighbors so their generosity is amazing. I love where I live.

Here is the photo of Caleb's name on his wall. (yes I know its not 100% centered- I tried to do it without the help of my husband and his measuring stick...oops)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Love the lettering in his room. It just fits in there. Also being in a great neighborhood or a great ward is one of the best things there is. The little newborn cry is one of the best sounds around.