The baby had an ultrasound on Tuesday and everything looked great. They checked all his organs and there didnt seem to be any issues. The only problem was that he would not show his face. It was suppose to be a 3D ultra sound and they take a shot of the face but the little guy kept his hands up the entire time. the lady said he was making her pull her hair out.... hope this isnt any indication of a stubborn attitude. this was the best photo we could get. Justin had to stay away from the dr. office since he was sick and I had to use every bit of willpower i could muster to not cough while I was there.
Brett started swimming again this week. He is feeling well enough to go and I like to take him because its warm and humid in there so I just can breathe easier. He loves the water and is a little fish. Today on the way to swimming we stopped at a park to waste a few minutes. It was a park in Roy, in a decent neighborhood where he played soccer at this year. I got out of the car and smelled smoke- there were 3 young teenagers hiding under one of he toys smoking marijuana, then a few minutes later this really creepy looking skinny guy in flood water, skin tight pants walked by holding a toy riffle and had a sword across his back. It was all a little creepy and we didnt stay long. Halloween is over right? Anyway I dont think we will be going back to that park again in the near future. We will stick closer to west haven next time.
This is a picture of Brett and his cool cousin Aleck.
2 comments:
Oh my, from that picture Brett and Aleck look so much alike! I hope you and Justin get feeling better. That 3D ultrasound is so cute. He'll be adorable! Sounds like you had quite the adventure at the park too! :)
I'm sorry your sick:( I have been doing my best to not get sick and to stay healthy. The boys got a bit sick, but the most I got was a stuffy nose and a cough for a couple days! Thank goodness! The babies ultrasound is so cute!!
Post a Comment