Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brett's letter to Santa

Brett wrote his letter to santa today.

It reads:

Dear Santa,
I would like a

Toy Motorcycle
4 wheeler black
Series 2
Bat Man Car

For christmas.

I will be good.

Brett



He told me he knows 4 wheelers are expensive so if he got a new one from Santa we could save his blue battery powered one for the baby so he could have one too since they cost so much money. So it would save us money. silly kid.

2 comments:

morgan said...

What a sweet and cute letter. Thanks for sharing it! He is a sweet little boy, and I think that was cute he was thinking about you saving money! :) W

Rachel said...

Wow he writes so good. Im still working with Coy on his name and its only 3 letters! He is having problems writing the Y!