Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween/Elk Hunting/Utah Game

Brett got to go to his halloween party on on Friday at school. I only let him stay a few hours for the party to make sure he didnt get sick again. He had such a good time and his best friend in the world Samuel showed up dressed as Iron Man just like him. He and Samuel just thought it was the neatest thing in the world that best friends would be the same thing. On Saturday Brett got to hang out with cousins - I dont have pictures but I should be able to get some from my sister. Brett got to trick or treat with his cousins and sounds like he had a blast. He keeps talking about- someone who isnt really real who took his head off. Overall Brett had a blast.

On Friday I was pretty sick. I started taking Tamiflu and I swear its working. I felt much better by Friday afternoon and decided to go down to my sisters Saturday and then go to the football game with my parents and Matt and Whitney. I just hung out at Jens house and didnt really exert much energy and then Saturday night watched the Utah game. It started out pretty bad but by the second half it was a pretty good game. Utah won and made a few changes for the best. I cant wait to see what happens next week. I probably over did it a little bit so on Sunday I just rested pretty much all day. I took 2 naps and the only energy I exerted was to go grocery shopping. Brett has been home with me since monday evening and lets just say for everyones benefit its time to get back to the real world. he has gotten away with way to much from me as I just havent had the energy to fight the battles.

So While I was at the game and Brett was trick or treating Justin was playing in the snow- Elk Hunting. He and his dad had a muzzle loader spike only tag. They were successful on Saturday. It sounds like a lot of work to me. Elk meat is pretty much the best there is so I am excited to get the meat. Justin, although tired, seems to have had a great time.


No comments: