Sunday, November 22, 2009

Last Home Football Game

Last night Brett, Justin, Yia Yia, Papou and I went to the last Utah home football game. Only one game left at BYU next weekend and then a bowl game. Its been fun to have tickets this year with family there. We have had Nana, Grandpa, Matt, Whitney and Luke all join us for games. I must say I am kinda sad its over but after how cold it was yesterday I am kinda glad its over before it gets colder. Over all it was a blast. Last night we took Brett to the bookstore to get a sweatshirt. He was wearing his Weber State on there due to lack of anything red. While he was there he just had to have a football jersey! He really doesnt get that into the games, and would rather play with friends than go but its still a nice family outing. Here is a few pictures after we got home.




Before the game Brett went to a birthday party that was 2 hours of very physical play. He was so exhausted by the end of the day. Usually at night he lays in bed and reads to himself or plays with his animals but last night he said. Mommy I am exhausted please just turn the lights off." For being so tired he sure was a good kid all day.

No comments: