Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby Name Help!

So I finally figured out what the babies name was going to be. Justin said it the other day and I Loved it and Brett agreed to it. It was Jacob. however, come to find out that has been the #1 baby name for the entire decade. as of May 2009 its still number 1. Soooooo, that means that wont be our babies name. Justin and I both agree we dont want baby to be in a class of a dozen kids with the same names. I am at a loss for another one. we have 4 months left but we struggled with this until the end with Brett. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have no ideas! I'm still trying to decide on name for this baby. I only have 16 days left to decide. Naming a baby is not so easy.. Good Luck!!

Chelsea said...

i hated that jack is a very popular name and i cringe every time i hear about another henry, but oh well. you have to pick the name you like! so i say if you love the name, go with jacob.