I just love this time of year. I really just like being at home with family for Christmas. I had all my shopping done well before thanksgiving and we dont have any real Christmas traditions I just like having the house decorated and the music playing. I also love the smell of cinnamon and Christmas movies. We have already watched a few: 4 Christmas', Home Alone, Jingle All the Way, Curious Georges Christmas, The Grinch that stole Christmas (cartoon) and I am sure more will come. It all just makes me happy. Its so fun having Brett around who gets so excited about everything. Brett was not that excited to shop for a Christmas tree today, however when we got home and ready to decorate he was bouncing off the walls wanting to help with everything. After we got done we walked to the mailbox to finally mail off his letter he wrote a while back.




Brett has been so silly lately. He loves to sing but he takes a song and makes up his own nonsense words to it to be silly. Usually the songs include words like underwear, booty, fart, etc. So to get him really signing is a treasure not to forget
No comments:
Post a Comment