Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

The Jackson 3 had a very nice and quiet Thanksgiving at home. Brett started it out by saying he was thankful for everything. When I asked him about the Pilgrims he said they came over on the Flower May. I figure for a four year old thats pretty darn close. We all had plenty to eat and tons of left overs. Brett chose to only eat ham dipped in honey and a roll. He did not want to partake of the yummy turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, Cranberry sauce, olives or corn. also we baked 3 pies this year. Brett insisted on a blueberry pie. When I found out they dont sell them at the store I got him cherry instead. Justin had dutch apple and I had pumpkin. But when it came to pie time Brett didnt want to even taste the cherry pie. For dinner we told him he can have whatever left overs he wants and he ended up eating fruit loops and toast! Funny kid. I am too stuffed to have any left overs!

Brett finished swimming lessons last night. He did so well. On the last day of class they turn on the equipment for 10 minutes. Brett had a blast. I love that he is so confident in himself that he can be brave in lessons and different surroundings.







On the baby front everything is going well. The due date is still March 11th and the baby is moving around a lot these days. Brett loves to feel him kick and then likes to yell down my throat to tell him to stop. Next weekend he will be going a sibling class. Its just a quick 1 hour class where they teach them how to hold, diaper and feed the baby. more just to teach being gentle than anything. Brett has days he is so excited and then the next day he wont talk about it.

No comments: