When I picked Brett up Monday he was really sick. They hadnt been able to register a fever but you could just tell how warm he was. Those ear thermometers just dont work on him. He had a fever that night but during the next day he seemed so much better, then sick again at night, then Wednesday he was just happy all day long. Its hard to keep him relaxed when he feels fine. Then just as we put him to bed boom fever was back in full swing. So the no fever for 24 hour rule went right out the window. 0 Woke up this morning with another slight fever so I took him to the Dr. He tested positive for the swine flu. He had the nasal spray flu mist for swine flu so the Dr. attributed his weak symptoms to that. But still cant go to school. his fever is gone again but we are at home. this is the 3rd day in a row. When you look at him he just looks tired even without the fever but you can really tell once it hits. I have been trying to be careful with my time off so that I have plenty next year when the baby comes. With these days off I am already going to have to work Christmas eve. YUCK! but its worth it to be with him. At least he is not miserable and we are enjoying our quiet time together. Justin is also a little sick. I swear he has had a fever, he swears its just been a soar throat. I have a tickle in my throat but thats about it. Brett has already had to miss the pumpkin walk in West Haven City, and tomorrow is his party at school, then trick or treating. I sure hope he is up to that. He was so sad about the pumpkin walk. I had a little stuffed lab puppy that I had bought on Ebay for the baby's room but it came on the day he missed the pumpkin walk- so thus it was his consolation prize. He has been snuggling with it each time he is sick, and when he feels good its a great football.
This is brett enjoying a rootbeer float on a sick day.

Justin left today for the Elk hunt to Fish Lake. I am really hoping he feels well enough to go. He is going to encounter snow and cold down there.
Justin finally talked me into letting dead things in the living room. He found a picture- that sort of matched the colors in the front room so he hung up our antelope that have been in storage. I have held out for a while, but above our fire place just looked empty.
No comments:
Post a Comment