Friday, October 23, 2009

Punkinaze

There are a few big Halloween venues near our home. First of all the Haunted Hallow which looks awesome. Our friends asked us to go tonight but I just didnt dare bring brett there. I dont think he is quite ready. I didnt think I was ready to carry him though a dark house/woods for 45 minutes either. We also have a corn maze just minutes from the house so I decided to take him there. We went when it was light outside. On the way into the corn there is a huge slide. Brett LOVED it!!!! So by he time we went into the corn maze he was saying "whats the point". I asked if he wanted to go and get lost in the maze and find our way out and he said "but I have already seen it". We walked in for about 5 minutes just at the front- I could see the way out the whole time. By that time he was done with the corn and back to the slide. He is really a smart kid to wonder why anyone would just want to walk through corn for hours, but geez- I could have taken him to a park for free to slide.








No comments: