Saturday, October 3, 2009

soccer






Brett had a great soccer game this week. He scored 4 times and got the ball about a dozen more times and just barely missed getting a goal. The other 2 boys who were there on his team also scored. The weather was great so he didnt get over heated either.

Brett also had a great Friday at school. 2 green stickers!!!! Yahoo!!! He was so good for me and my mom last night, then again for me today I decided to surprise him and buy him demolition derby tickets. Last time they had one it was sold out. He is very excited and taking a good nap right now to get ready for us to freeze!!!!

After we got back from soccer brett started playing with Seth. They went out to the trampoline and a few minutes later seth was coming back inside. I asked where brett was and he wouldnt tell me. I could then hear brett screaming because Seth had locked him outside. I sent Seth straight home. Those 2 little boys just are not getting a long right now at all, and I just dont want to deal with it nor do I have the energy. If they start fighting its over!

My mom was so sweet to come up for my appt yesterday. She knew my heart was set on a little girl so after the appointment we went shopping and picked up a few maternity items and then we got some baby clothing. Okay so little baby boys do have some cute clothing available!!!! I felt so much better after that. When we got home we showed Brett the clothing and asked him what he thought that meant. He had the biggest grin and said- a boy! It was sweet. He also picked out of the clothes we bought an outfit for it to come home from the hospital in. It had a monkey on the butt and he thought that was pretty cool. He also decided he wants to name the baby Bart. After we had dinner my mom hemmed all my pants for me. It was nice to have some time with my mom. She is the best!

No comments: