
tonight I took brett to a guy at my works Halloween Yard. He goes out of his way to decorate. He creates paths in his yard with tunnels and a ton of spooky decorations. We went when it was still light outside. Brett was very brave except for in the tunnel there was a zombie type guy (looked like ozzy osborn) who scared him when he moved and laughed. we went by him 4 times and Brett stood on the opposite side of me. The very last time he ran past time. Other than that scary thing he was so brave and enjoyed the outing.
2 comments:
Cute picture! What a fun outing. I love Halloween!
His school picture looks great! He is a doll! I love Halloween! I wish somebody around here would do that to their house so I could take Brielle! She wouldn't be as brave as Brett though! :)
Post a Comment