Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sweetheart

Brett can be the most caring and sweet kid in the world. With it being cold outside today he made sure before nap time everyone was covered up and warm before he fell asleep.



Well its football day again. The Utes are playing Wyoming right now. So far 27-0. Utah is 6-0 and could go up to 7-0 today. BYU plays tonight. I really dislike BYU fans normally but this year they are out of control being the 8th ranked team in the country. Its all people talk about at work and on the TV. Utah needs more TV stations that talk about all the teams and not just BYU. Even when the Utes were on top the coverage is still always BYU. So I think it would be awesome for Utah and BYU to play their last game of the season again each other both undefeated but I dont know if I can handle their fans that much longer. I guess over the next few weeks we shall see what happens.

Well its freezing cold today. I was hoping for a cold rainy/snow day but we really havent had much perception yet. A little white on the ground would be neat.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

AUGH! Wouldn't that be so awesome and nerve-wrecking?! Ty would kill me since we're flying that whole day. He's only bummed right now, but a meeting of undefeated giants...well, I don't want to have that conversation.

We've had snow flurries almost all day today. Nothing has really stuck, though.