Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8 Things

I have been tagged (thanks Rachel)

8 T.V. shows:
1. The Office
2. Dexter
3. CSI NY
4. CSI
5. Monk
6. Psych
7. Eureka
8. The Big Bang Theory

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Watched 2 movies- Iron Man and The Happening
2. Went to work
3. Went to the bank
4. Watched Brett and friend race on 4 wheelers
5. Had an ice cream cone
6. Made venison for dinner
7. Sang “green speckled frog” a million times
8. Surfed the internet

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Going on another road trip to a bowl game this year for the Utes with family
2. Going on this years deer hunt to fish lake with Brett and Justin
3. Christmas Morning
4. Taking Brett Trick or Treating
5. Cutting down this years Christmas Tree (the Jackson Christmas Tree Hunt- sort of like Chevy Chase on Christmas Vacation)
6. Watching Christmas Vacation with my family this year.
7. Having Grass
8. Watching Brett grow up

8 Things I wish for:
1. A nice thick green lawn (no mud or dirt.....)
2. Money
3. The Utes to go to another BCS bowl game
4. A healthy family
5. A Maid/Cook
6. Brett not to get kicked out of another day care
7. More time to read
8. To loose weight

8 People I Tag: I don’t even know 8 people who blog………………………….. So if you want to feel free.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

I like the new look of the blog!