Brett has been struggling at school so we decided to do another sticker chart. This one was for what he wanted most in the world. It was kinda extreme but we were feeling desperate and after a very long road of getting there he finally did it!!!! now we need to figure out another sticker chart (cheaper this time for sure) And yes that is a little grass behind Brett.

Brett had a blast. He just got on and was totally at home. He loves being in high gear. Only a few little mishaps with the peddle.

I guess Brett really wants to be like his daddy. I was watching him and didnt even realize he would try to go off road. Before I could get there he was stuck in the hills on the vacant lot. I guess he watches daddy a little to closely.
2 comments:
Congratulations Brett!! Good Job on being good! He is so cute on his new "bike". What does he call it?
Wow, what a brave kid (and brave parents might I add). How fun though!!!
Post a Comment