Sunday, October 5, 2008

Look mom you can see the floor in my closet!

Just thought I would try and make your day. Justin decided to clean the closet this weekend and I just wanted you to know there really is a floor under there. (I can already hear you saying... just keep it that way)


Brett got to go to Chucky Cheeses this weekend with a friend. They just opened a new one up by us and he had a blast. It was so busy that to get in the door people were in line outside in the pouring rain. Inside was even worse there were people everywhere. Like usual many of the games were broken, kids were every where with parents not even watching them, and I left with a headache...... Brett however had a blast!!!! The next day we talked about his next sticker chart since he got his 4 wheeler He was absolutely without a doubt sold on going back to chucky cheese... yuck!

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Well, if the rewards are working, you can't really complain. But I'm with you, it sounded miserable.