
Well Brett did it again another successfull sticker chart. He is getting stickers faster and faster these days. We have talked about not doing one for a while but since it is working well and he is doing so good in his new school we are going to keep it up. The next one he picked is for mini-golf we are going to start that one today.
anyway Chuck E Cheese's was once again crazy. we went on a week night at 6 pm. The line was not out the door but it was still crazy. This time however he actually got to cash in his tickets (last time we left because the line was so long). He thought that was so cool. The ticket munching machines got the biggest rise of out him. Brett does a good job getting tickets by playing games and he had 170 of them. When he got to the prize counter he got a box of clay with chuck e's picture on it, a frog, a skeleton dinosaur and a sucker. It was pretty neat he ate the sucker right away and loved playing with his winnings. The only weird thing is that I kept asking him what his favorite part was and his answer was simply "going home"..... Not sure what that means I think he had a blast but I am not sure with that answer.
I am looking so much more forward to mini golf than to chuck e cheeses. I have had enough of that place for a lifetime. There is a mini golf course in a bowling alley up here that never has customers so I think that will be our mini golf destination!
1 comment:
I only go to Chucke Cheese if cody can go with me. I hate trying to keep my eye on both boys! That place is crazy!
Post a Comment