Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow

This morning we woke up and low and behold there was snow outside. I know the weather channel said it would snow but I sort of figured it would just be a few flakes here and there.

Well we were the first ones up in the neighborhood out playing in the snow around 7:30 am. Brett loved it. Its a good thing we went to walmart last week and got new boots, gloves, hat and a coat. Yes, he is in his pajamas...



Cody loved the snow too. He had fun running around in it.


I guess we will have to wait until next year for the grass. I am pretty sure now is going to turn into a big mud pit.


After we came inside it started snowing even harder. Its like a blizzard out there right now. I am kinda excited because we got a 4 wheeler this year with a snow plow attachment. It is getting close to the point that we might actually get to use it.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow, it's really coming down. We got about an inch.