Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cody

We got Cody back in July its only a few months later and he is HUGE!!!! He is so tall he can grab food off the table without his feet leaving the floor. He is so tall he can get into our big corner tub without any help or an invitation to be there. Cody is just the most lovable dog and just wants to make us happy. Cody loves to chew and likes to chew Brett's toys. Not the old ones he doesnt like but the ones he cherishes the most.





Cody and Justin are off Elk Hunting right now so Brett and I are on our own. Brett is a little sad he didnt get to go to the cabin this time but he is way to excited for Halloween to be to upset about it. So far it has just been really quiet. Brett is on a pretty tight schedule right now, he has not been so nice again at school so we are being pretty strict with following the rules and schedule. So at 8:00 last night with no justin, no cody, and brett in bed it was just eerily quiet!!!! I must admit I did enjoy my night but it just seemed like something was missing. I was able to take a long bath with no dog jumping in on me or knocks at the door, I was able to watch an entire Lifetime Movie as well. So I very much enjoyed it but had this weird, just not right, feeling the entire time. I love my peace and quiet but I so much would rather have Justin, Brett and Cody around.

1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Wow, Cody is big. It is nice to enjoy time alone, and yet weird at the same time!