
I just had to post and say how happy I am about the Legacy Highway. I usually only drive to Salt Lake 1 or 2 days a week but since the Legacy opened up it has not been bad at all! I still take I15 but the Legacy has made my drive so much better.
update: brett is at it again with his teachers. He has been hitting them at his new school now. I just dont get it. He can be so sweet and then so mean and then so sweet again. We are doing everything we can think of. I need super nanny to come to my house!
Last night I took brett to a person at my works house. He goes all out for halloween. I saw pictures before hand of his yard and its right by Brett's day care so I thought it would be funny. holy cow it was more extreme than I thought. It was like a mini hanuted corn field in his yard. Brett got a little scared. He had to be held most of the time. after he was out he said it was too spooky but now he wants to go back..... I dont think he is ready for a real haunted house. We went to this when the sun was still up and it was still a bit creepy for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment