The Utah BYU game was so fun! We had a blast. The crowd was totally into the game and it was a great game. The Utes deserved to win and proved they were BCS material. I am getting excited at the possibility for a trip this year we are looking at Arizona, New Orleans or Miami. I have never been to New Orleans or Miami and our trip to Arizona a few years ago was the best. I cant wait. Brett had fun he went and played with his cousins. He had so much fun! Thanks Aunt Jen for keeping him that night. He feel asleep within minutes of getting into the car. We were starving so went to Iggy's once we got back to Ogden, thought he would wake up but slept all the way through.

Justin is such a wonderful husband who put up Christmas lights for us this year! We havent had the chance to do that for a long time so it was kinda fun. Our roof is so steep we had to rent a machine with the neighbor. Lets just say at the peak of the roof when a breeze came through Justin was a little nervous! He is wonderful to do this for Brett and I.

1 comment:
Wow. I don't know that we would pay that much to put up light!
Post a Comment