Thursday night was a huge football game for us to attend. It was very cold so we asked Brett if he would rather go to the game or spend time with his girl pal Dani..... Without hesitation he answered "Dani". He was so excited to go and I was so excited to go and actually get to watch a football game. Brett is fun at games but it costs about 60.00 in treats and a dozen trips to get food and potty (brett really likes the mens rooms with trophs- GROSS) that it make it hard to really get into the game. So I am writing this blog to say THANK YOU CHRIS!
Brett had such a blast. While he was there they got to go shopping and pick out apples, then they got to make caramel apples (which I must stay turned out delicious), he had so much fun. It was very late when we picked him up. So Thanks again Chris. I totally owe you big time, and Brett has been talking about Dani since he left.
Well as far as the game went it was CRAZY!!! The game had a blackout theme and it was pretty cool to see 45k in black. The game was a battle of the defenses. The Utes won!!!! 2 more games left and hopefully we will continue our tradition of going to another bowl game. WE have went to Tempe, Az, San Fransisco, CA, and San Diego, CA. I am hoping for a new destination this year! I love our road trips each year.
October 2013 Paw Print
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment