Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photo with Santa/Bathroom Drama

I love 4 day weekends but by Sunday I really needed to get out of the house. I decided to take Brett to meet Santa at the mall. He told Santa he wanted a toy puppy that talked. We had originally bought Brett a trampoline for Christmas but have been second guessing that gift and are thinking of saving it until his birthday in April so we dont have to set it up in the middle of the night, and so that it wont have to be up during the snow season. So we are thinking of getting him something different and do the trampoline for his birthday. So where in the world do I find a puppy that talks? This is a picture of the picture we got at the mall (scanner isnt set up to scan it in)



After our outting to the mall we went to the park by our old house. While we were there he said he needed to go #2 right after we got there. So I just decided to take him to a McDonalds instead Anyway we got there and he didnt need to go anymore. We played for a bit and then he had to go again. The womens restroom was full and he really needed to go. So he said he could go in the men's room alone. no one was in there so I figured what the heck he has been doing very good in the potty department lately........... oooppppsssss BIG MISTAKE...... He ran out saying mom I have poop on my hands and has his pants down to his ankles. Since no one was in there I went in to get him cleaned up and found out that he decided to poop in the urinal!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Anyway we threw away his undies, cleaned him up as good as we could and I tried to do what I could with the urinal but without any tools I left a mess. I owe the employee who had to clean it up a huge apology and thank you because it was all backed up from Brett trying to flush it so many times! While I was in there 2 men walked in as well and left right when they saw me. I am red in the checks just thinking about it. Anyway Brett's mcdonald experience was cut short due to my embarrassment. We high tailed it out of there in to the tub at home.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh how imbarassing! I would have high-tailed it out of there too!

Andrea B. said...

Wow - what else can I say!