Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mini Golf

10 more stickers for Brett. I am knocking on wood as I type this to say that the last day he got in "big" trouble was on Tuesday October 27 (smacked his teacher across the face)..... He has been so good since then. I was so worried when I picked him up yesterday it would be a bad report but nope once again he had a great entire week. so when he hit 10 stickers it was off to Fat Catz for minigolf. Then after we were done with his prize we stayed and went bowling and played video games for tickets.






Yes this is the real score and my name was crystal for some reason. Brett had a nice ramp and bumper pads but that doesnt make up for the fact that I SUCK at bowling. Brett finally fits into real bowling shoes.


1 comment:

Andrea B. said...

Glad he's been doing well.