
Well its that time of year again! The Utes vs. BYU, and the stakes this year are as high as ever. The Undefeated Utes are looking to bust the BCS again. Its been a great year to have season tickets. I was thinking back to one year when we went to Rice Eccles at 3 am to stand in line for tickets to the BYU vs. Utah game- while I was warming up in the car and Justin was waiting in line- a student decided to relieve himself right in front of the car, then jokingly to his friends he talked about going #2 so I sat up really quick so he could see me- thinking back I should have turned my lights on, that would have been funny. This year we got season tickets so we didn't have to loose any sleep to get them.
We asked Brett if he would rather go to the game or go and play with his cousins..... he again picked playing with friends over going to a football game. Its a little heart breaking as we thought he loved football as much as us. But the cool thing for me is that I can get into the game now. He went to 3 out of 5 games with us this year. The first 3, I watched the game but didnt really hoot and holler as much as I would have liked. At the TCU vs. Utah game I lost my voice because I wasnt worried about scaring brett. Also when he goes it costs around 60.00 in treats so it will save us a bundle- but it is way fun to have him with us at games and he can also really make a boring game fun. Thank you to my sister for watching him for 8 hours on Saturday!
We are planning another road trip (or possibly a plane trip this year) to watch the Utes again with my folks. The destination will determine if Brett goes or not but I am way excited for this years trip.
GO UTES!!!!!!
1 comment:
Fun traditions. And don't worry, he's only 4 and friends are way important at that age. Give him a few years, and there's no way he'd miss a game!
Post a Comment