Friday, November 28, 2008

Its begining to look a lot like Christmas/Broken Traditions

Friday after thanksgiving is our tradition to decorate for Christmas. This year things looked a little different as I tried to match things a little better. Usually we do a big eclectic Christmas. This year I tried to match the decor a little bit with colors. Almost all the decorations I used were from Dollar Tree. I am too cheap to go somewhere else.



We broke a few of our traditions this year, I am a little sad about that but know it will still be a good Christmas. We did not get a chance to cut down a Christmas Tree this year. We still have a live tree but it was picked out at a Harmons Parking lot. To me this is a tradition that next year we must reinstate.

We also have been buying a new ornament each year since Brett was born. We had 3 so far. Now out of the 3 of them 2 are broken and we didnt get one this year. I dont think that we will renew this one as the whole appeal was to have one from every year. Brett is such a wonderful boy but he has my clutzy gene and unfortunately we break a lot of really nice things. Notice I didnt say he broke them, it was a combination of the two of us.

With all that being said I think this is going to be the best Christmas ever!

No comments: